Bloomberg Enterprise Sales - Data License, Sales Representative - Sydney in Sydney, Australia
Job Requisition Number: 72583
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply cannot operate.
Firms that commit to utilizing only highest-quality data can eliminate the data inconsistencies inherent to working with multiple vendors and lower their costs overall. A partnership with Bloomberg Enterprise Data allows just this, giving them strategic advantage.
What's the role?We’re looking for a talented sales professional to cover the Australian market. You’ll have the vision and domain expertise to build successful sales strategies so that we capitalise on the opportunities in front of us. You’ll be ready to step up and make your mark with responsibility for sales of Reference Data, Real-Time data feeds and the Bloomberg Asset Valuation Service (BVAL). You’ll be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, experienced with long selling cycles and confident in communicating how our technology solutions will contribute to their overall business goals at a higher level.
You'll need to demonstrate credibility with a proven competency and knowledge of enterprise selling across buy-side and sell-side firms by have a deep understanding of the flow of data around a financial organisation, who uses it and what for. You’ll demonstrate how the quality, reliability and timeliness of Bloomberg content and services will help both financial firms' users and businesses improve processes and comply with new regulations. You’ll also provide sales insight upon the benefits of leveraging our cutting edge technology to effectively deliver, organize and use data will help to streamline their supply chain, creating value and generating efficiencies.
We'll trust you to:-Manage the Enterprise sales engagement smoothly from beginning to end
- Leverage market, product and technical expertise to identify client needs
- Acquire and maintain a good understanding of your clients’ regulatory obligations and how Enterprise Data could work in partnership to help meet them
- Produce clear, concise proposals with an appropriate level of detail that identify client needs, current workflows, proposed solutions and commercials
- Establish and execute a pipeline target market strategy for achieving sales targets through the appropriate stages of the sales cycle within your assigned client base
- Build relationships across client organizations to ensure that all stakeholders are managed appropriately as part of the sales process
- Balance engagements across the sales life-cycle to maintain desired pipeline levels for long, medium, and short-term sales
You’ll need to have:-An understanding of The Customer's technology stack, workflows, and internal structure
- The ability to leverage product and domain knowledge to build and maintain credibility with clients, identify gaps and recommend solutions
- Experience in sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets (revenue-generating and adoption/usage goals)
- Consultative and solution sales skills
- A competent grasp on the regulatory landscape of both buy side and sell side firms
- A solid understanding of the flow and use of real time and reference data around financial institutions
If this sounds like you:Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.