Bloomberg Product Manager – Research Entitlements in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 68191
Bloomberg runs on data. In our Global Data business, we're all about capturing, analyzing and enriching data that our customers depend on.
Our team is on the front line. We work hard to build the systems that allow thousands of investment research providers to selectively distribute research content to their customers reliably and efficiently. We work with experienced engineering teams, implementation specialists and sales to build new technologies that offer the means for investment managers to find and request access to the unique market insights and in-depth analysis that drive capital markets.
What's in it for you?
You understand what moves and impacts markets in order to anticipate the ever-changing needs of businesses and our clients. You are passionate about building products that empower our users by providing them with the most efficient, secure and reliable tools possible. You are a self-starter with true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the vision and know-how to leverage technology to create meaningful and efficient solutions for our clients.
You’ll define how we make content discoverable and securely accessible within the largest marketplace for investor research.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop and drive a strategic vision for Bloomberg’s research entitlement platform
- Serve as the focal point between sales, implementation specialists, and engineering to enhance and improve the discoverability and security of our research content
- Effectively manage the product specification, prioritization and backlog
- Lead cross-functional effort to ensure Bloomberg is aligned with our content providers and remains a source of reliable and quality information
- Continually address business needs through an agile process
- Clearly communicate product vision, execution plan and development status with key stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects at the same time and able to shift priorities quickly when needed
- Follow technology trends and developments in the data space
You’ll need to have:
- 2 or more years of experience in technical Product Management role
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong leadership skills and experience, with emphasis on executing projects in a matrix organization
- Acute problem-solving and analytical skills
- Superior customer service, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Desire to be challenged and motivated to rise to the occasion
- Ability to be as much ‘all hands on deck’ as you are ‘get it done’
- Demonstrated expertise in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Passion for, and knowledge of Financial Markets
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think you're a match! We'll be in touch right away with next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.