Bloomberg Bloomberg Intelligence - Mortgage Backed Security Analyst in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 68111
Bloomberg Intelligence ("BI") provides a comprehensive view of an industry and its key constituents. We give you unsurpassed depth and breadth at the sector, industry and company levels. We offer valuable written analysis, industry data and interactive charting and functions from a team of independent experts. BI research coverage also includes economics, credit, regulation, litigation, and environmental, social, and governance. Our work gives trading and investment professionals’ deep insight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading next.
What's the role?
- You will be responsible for providing insights and analysis on the Bloomberg Barclay’s US MBS and US Aggregate indicies.
- You will provide frequent research on both agency, non-agency MBS, as well as thematic and timely event driven analysis.
- You will spend your day providing our clients with in-depth research and relative value thoughts on the key issuers and themes within the MBS and CMBS sectors. In addition, investor outreach, including webinars, calls and presentations will also be an important part of your day to day role
You'll need to have:
- Significant buy-or-sell side credit research experience, within the MBS and CMBS sectors.
- Extraordinary primary research and writing skills
- Experience with the Bloomberg Terminal
- Marketing or business development experience
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial mind-set
- A passion for collaboration
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional/bloomberg-intelligence/ . Applicants will be located in London.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.