Bloomberg 2019 Customer Support Representative - Portuguese Speaker - March in New York, New York
Job Requisition Number: 72769
First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organization. This is why our Bloomberg Customer Support representative role is about crafting a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
You are on the front-line working as part of an international team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages. You will make your mark in a Global Customer Support department that provides 24/7 high-caliber telephone support to clients.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting entry-level position for those seeking a meaningful, customer-focused opportunity. Previous customer service experience is preferred but we will make sure that you are ready to provide exceptional customer service through our rigorous training program. You will also receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, and clients and an insight into global financial markets.
You'll never stop learning...we'll invest in your career, and coupled with our unique approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities in this role. High Performing representatives have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, quality control and idea generation. In this position, you’ll be encouraged to explore and take charge of your career development. Your career path may include other roles in Bloomberg Customer Support or venturing within the Operations, Financial Products and Data, or any of Bloomberg’s wide range of businesses.
We will trust you to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients on inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and instant messages
- Assist clients with installing Bloomberg licenses and troubleshooting login-related issues and hardware
- Connect clients with appropriate businesses to help tackle advanced issues
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
You need to have:
- Customer service related experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a dynamic, client-focused, environment
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and analytical skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
- An interest and curiosity in current events, technology, and data
You need to be able to:
- Legally work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Read, write and speak English and Portuguese at a business fluency level
- Occasionally work a day on the weekend or on a bank holiday
If this sounds like you:
If you think you are a good match, driven and eager to learn, then apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel “Inside Bloomberg” www.youtube.com/InsideBloomberg
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.