Bloomberg Markets Producer - London in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 72793
At Bloomberg Television, we deliver business news, insights and analysis to more than 360 million homes worldwide. We are looking for a hard-working news assistant to join the London team. You should be passionate about business and financial news. We need for you to demonstrate strong editorial judgment, organizational and communication skills and have keen attention to detail. We'll also need a bit of an early bird since this role will require early morning shifts (and sometimes evening).
We'll trust you to:
- Provide editorial guidance for markets coverage on TV & Radio
- Pitch, write & produce markets segments across morning programming
- Manage the 'on-air' Bloomberg Terminal in the control room during broadcast
- Bring stories to life using data visualization and the Bloomberg terminal
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Passion for broadcast news
- A collaborative attitude and exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive under pressure
- Flexibility with hours
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening date: 16th January 2019
Closing date: 13th February 2019
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits