Bloomberg Core Sales - EMEA in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 83621
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest super sell side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales team are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise, and platinum service levels. You’ll receive industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What's the role?
Being part of Core Sales means being at the forefront of our client's experience with us as a company and our core terminal product. You will make the best use of our non-hierarchical corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our Bloomberg terminal clients. You will be responsible for running campaigns on how to increase product usage and adoption from our clients.
You will be driving sales with innovation to provide solutions to our clients in the market as it evolves. It means pursuing new opportunities with a sense of urgency and pace.
We'll trust you to:
- Leverage your knowledge to create account plans and execute on strategies to increase terminal usage and grow the revenue base
- Build and maintain strategic internal partnerships across departments
- Own key relationships and be a player/coach in addressing our client's needs
- Maintain and improve your knowledge of our product, which constantly evolves as new data and analytical tools are added
- Spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Be the face and voice of Bloomberg whilst providing outstanding customer service
- Manage your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
You will need to have:
- Experience in sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets
- A good understanding of one or more asset classes including Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Commodities or Derivatives
- Consultative and solutions sales skills
- A strong interest in financial markets and technology
- A track record of building and maintaining solid client relationships
- Well versed and confident in presentations, training and written communications
- Familiarity with the Bloomberg Professional Service would be the icing on the cake
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Opening date: 25th June 2020
Closing date: 25th July 2020